Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An Explanation of Sorts

So I started this blog back in Summer of 2007 cause I wanted to see what having a blog is about. So anyhow I made a few blog postings in Summer and Fall of 2007 but then I quickly lost interest. Dunno why, just couldnt find stuff to write about I guess? Whatever so then in 2008 I was busy with other shit (not really but whatevs) and had completely forgotten about the blog because I was focused on more important shit (like finding a job, trying to win at ping pong tournaments, killing Vietcong in 'Nam, typical same ol-same ol shit you know?) and now in 2009 I remembered about my blog. So I decided to see if this thing still existed and welp I guess it does...so thats good then. I guess I'll try to keep updating this thing from time to time but knowing me that aint gonna happen. I will probably forgot about this thing in a month or 2, lol oh wells.

No comments: