Friday, September 25, 2009

So This Is How It Is

So I was sitting on the couch, watching my Sony TV, wearing my Levis jeans, my white Hanes t-shirt and my Nike shoes. I was eating a burger I got from Burger King and drinking a ice cold Pepsi. Earlier that day I had eaten a delicious pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut.

Anyways so the commercials come on for the show I was watching. So the first commercial was for Coke, which was pretty ironic, since I was drinking a Pepsi. Whatever, so the next commercial was for some Ford truck, which was also ironic cause I drive a Chevy Camaro. It would've been more crazy if it was a commercial for a Cadillac or a Toyota or Volvo or something I guess. Then it was a commercial for Sharp TVs which was interesting because I have a Sony TV.

Well anyhow I looked at my Rolex watch to see what the time was and it was obviously camera time. So I let the Sony TV play its commercials in the background and went and got my Nikon camera and decided to take some photos of different things in my house. The things that I took photos of in my house were: my Ferrari toy model car, my IKEA furniture, my Prada sunglasses and my Casio keyboard.

After I did that I finished eating my hamburger then I proceeded to drink my coffee that I got from Starbucks and eating it with a Nestle cookie that I got there as well, very tasty. Then I ate some Häagen-Dazs ice-cream, very delicious stuff. Last commercial I saw there during that break was for Sprint, which is pretty interesting. Then I decided to go to 7-11. Overall, good times.

No comments: